关于 Campus Recreation
Pepperdine University Department of Campus Recreation is a unit of the Division of
Student Affairs of 西维尔大学. The department's programs and services include:
Club Sports, Esports, Fitness and Wellbeing, Informal Recreation, Intramural Sports,
Outdoor Recreation, and Special 事件 and Excursions. The diversity and variety of
sport and fitness activities and recreational facilities available assure opportunities
for individuals to participate, whatever their level of ability and experience.
Campus Recreation is dedicated to enriching the Pepperdine 社区 by offering high-quality, diverse, and safe programs, services and facilities that encourage healthy, active, and balanced lifestyles.
We are committed to the development and education of the whole person (mind, body,
and spirit) by fostering intellectual and leadership growth, promoting lifelong healthy
behaviors, and enhancing self-esteem and spiritual awareness. The Department of Campus
Recreation is committed to the mission of Pepperdine University to strengthen students
for lives of purpose, service, and leadership.
Campus Recreation will positively impact the lives of all students of the Pepperdine
To accomplish our mission, the department's strategic plan will be to:
- Develop Christ-centered principles of leadership, management, and values.
- Offer quality educational, innovative, and dynamic programs and services to the Pepperdine 社区 in the areas of Aquatics, Club Sports, Fitness and Wellness, Informal Recreation, Intramural Sports, Outdoor Recreation, Special 事件 and Excursions, and Summer Youth Classes to develop the whole person.
- Provide a safe environment in all Campus Recreation-involved programs and facilities.
- Recruit, develop, and retain knowledgeable, well-trained, and diverse student and professional staff.
- Manage and safeguard appropriate resources of Campus Recreation and Pepperdine University.
- Implement a comprehensive communication plan that embodies PR/Marketing and Outreach,
internal and external communication, and provides for on-going assessment.
Our philosophy is to anticipate and exceed the diverse needs of the entire University
社区 by providing caring, respectful, knowledgeable, and high-standard service
"Renew your strength"
"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 即使是年轻人成长 tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings likes eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Much of student learning takes place outside of the classroom. Student Affairs departments, including this one, seek to support student learning and development. 一个特定的 的列表 Student Learning Outcomes of Campus Recreation has been established.